8.20.2014

SHOES FOR OCCASION


In Brussels, there is an outlet called "Cameleon" that carries different brands which you could find some in the main shopping streets and other more exclusive brands that are currently less represented in the Belgian market.

They carry everything from clothing to shoes, from household stuffs to garden decorations and you name it. For me, I usually check the shoe department whenever I am there.  It is the most interesting part of the whole shop.

The label is there :)

Having said that, I don't usually go there, unless I am around. So the last time I was there , it was July 2013. No kidding, it was exactly a year ago and the only thing I got after 3 hours of browsing and going around the whole shop was a sandal. Initially, I would have chosen something else but my sister convinced me that it looked nice and that it was fashionable and that it looked good on my feet etc. So, me happy with her  arguments, decided to go for it.

So after a year, believe it or not, I yet to have an occasion to wear those sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment