8.26.2014

POSTCARD: WELLINGTON

Golum - the exciting part of the airport in Wellington



My first view of New Zealand from the sky - mesmerising yet scary
St:Paul's Cathedral - beautiful place 
True to the caption
Exhibition - which I haven't figured out yet
Totally loved this wall :)

Old tram

First lunch in Wellington - yummy
Simply ---- WOW WOW WOW--- Te Papa Museum during Maori ceremony 
Stunning and stunning ---During my few days visit I become to love Maori culture and tradition, at least the bits that I was privileged to be part of

Beehive - Parliament

Glimpse of the Parliament from another angle

Boat ride --- STUNNING AND BEAUTIFUL
It was so windy that day I almost flew off the boat without exagiration 

Strange flower during my botanical garden visit

Hello there - UB's feet

A lovely dinner with my NZ colleagues at Duke Carvell's 6

New Zealand is a place that one should definitely aim to visit in their lifetime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment